Become a part of our team at Meet Minneapolis!
What does it take to become a member of the team?
- Commitment to service
- Dedication to effective communication
- Superior interpersonal skills and a love of teamwork
- A demonstrated job skill set
- Passion for creativity and innovation
- An enthusiastic willingness to become an actively engaged member of the organization and an advocate for the City of Minneapolis
Search here opportunities - Current Meet Minneapolis Job Openings
Can you make our Meet Minneapolis belief that "You've Never Met a Place Quite Like This" come alive through art?
About the project: Meet Minneapolis - Convention and Visitor Association will be moving into a brand new office space this November and is searching for an experienced large format artist (or a group of artists) to help bring our beloved “product” of the rich diversity of iconic Minneapolis landmarks, parks and lakes, arts and theater, annual festivals, neighborhoods, people and community gathering places into our work space for our employees and community partners to enjoy while doing the work we love!
If you love Minneapolis as much as we do, please review the below Mural RFP and send in your proposal now! Proposals Due: August 17, 2018.