Planning a wedding in Minneapolis? Let us help you for Free!
WHAT WE DO:
Weddings are meant to be the most special time in your life. But, to get to that point, everyone has to go through the stress of planning every single little detail to ensure that everything is absolutely perfect.
What if you didn't have to feel that stress?
Here at Meet Minneapolis, we believe the wedding process should be fun and stress free. Emily, our resident wedding expert, serves over 400 couples per year, providing soon-to-be-weds like you with the best planning services offered in the city.
And she does it for free.
This year, for every couple that uses our FREE planning service, we will plant a tree through the Arbor Day Foundation in Minnesota’s Superior National Forest to honor their celebration of marriage. Get Started Today >>>
WHAT EMILY CAN HELP YOU WITH:
We make planning stress disappear. By contacting us, Emily will contact the best businesses Minneapolis has to offer to help you find:
- Entertainers / Booking Agents
- Professional Driving Services
- Event Planning / Wedding Planner
- Decoration / Equipment Rental
- Salon / Spas
Welcome out-of-town guests to Minneapolis with our FREE welcome bags and visitor information. Make the welcome bags your own by filling them with your favorite snacks and other fun goodies to help make your wedding weekend even more memorable.
HOW YOU GET THIS SERVICE:
1. You fill out the wedding form.
2. Emily Wilkens, wedding expert at Meet Minneapolis, receives notice of your event details and puts your information into a custom lead. She'll send you a copy of the lead.
3. Based on the information you request on the form, she sends the lead to hotels and banquet facilities, which then compete for your business.
4. Hotels and venues contact you directly with an offer for room block rates and availability, reception spaces and more.
5. You contact Emily to let her know which hotel(s) you decide