Best Minneapolis Boutiques for Every Shopping Style
Step up your style by visiting one of Minneapolis' most trendy boutiques. No matter what type of outfit, designer brand or accessory you're looking for, you can find a carefully curated collection of fashionable items. Here's a round up of some of the most sought out boutiques in Minneapolis.
Women’s clothing boutiques
- PARC: Clothing and lifestyle store that seeks out independent designers to find simplistic, wearable pieces. 212 N 2nd St No. 102, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Grethen House: Family-owned store specializing in high-end and designer label fashion. 212 3rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- MILLE: Upscale women's boutique that showcases trendy, minimalist styles from up and coming designers. 4760 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419
- Queen Anna House of Fashion: Quality, chic women’s clothing and accessories offering brands from influential fashion houses, as well as independent and emerging designers. 109 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Boutiques for jewelry
- Statement Boutique: Affordably priced, handmade jewelry from local designers who have created simplistic styles and pieces.
212 3rd Ave N Suite 105, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Men's fashion boutiques
- Martin Patrick 3: Sophisticated men's fashion, including custom suits, casual apparel, footwear and accessories, plus a selection of furniture apothecary items & gifts.
212 3rd Ave N #106, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Hubert White: Long-time, family-run business in downtown Minneapolis, providing stylish men's ready-to-wear & made-to-measure apparel.
747 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Phenom: Men's street-ware boutique specializing in exclusive selections of shoes, T-shirts, and jeans from hard-to-find labels such as 10.Deep, Play Cloths, and Billionaire Boys Club.
115 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Boutiques for the best gifts & accessories
- Isle Studio LLC: A unique home good and gifts store providing collectibles, home and garden decor, and artifacts, all inspired by natural history.
1311 W 25th St, Minneapolis, MN 55405
Boutiques that carry local designers
- Cliché Minneapolis: Indie boutique selling "easy, interesting, beautiful" clothing & accessories by brand-name & local designers.
2403 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55405
Boutiques that focus on sustainable & ethical products
- Hazel & Rose: Women's clothing store that sells goods made with the intent to lessen their environmental impact and by workers who were paid a fair and living wage.
117 N 8th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Askov Finlayson: A locally-based outdoor clothing company with a mission to "Keep The North Cold". They’re best known for their climate-positive winter parkas and the signature “North” hat. Askov Finalyson’s North Loop flagship store is open seasonally during the colder months, but their products are always available online.
204 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401