Best Minneapolis Boutiques for Every Shopping Style
Step up your style by visiting one of Minneapolis' most trendy boutiques. No matter what type of outfit, designer brand or accessory you're looking for, you can find a carefully curated collection of fashionable items. Here's a round up of some of the most sought out boutiques in Minneapolis.
Women’s clothing boutiques
- Les Sól: Eclectic Uptown boutique offering small, indie brands, plus locally designed jewelry and gifts.
1614 W Lake St
- Grethen House: Family-owned store specializing in high-end and designer label fashion.
318 East Hennepin Ave and 4930 France Avenue S
- Queen Anna House of Fashion: Quality, chic women’s clothing and accessories offering brands from influential fashion houses, as well as independent and emerging designers.
109 N 2nd St
- ZIZI BOUTIQUE: Modest women’s clothing all designed by the shop's owner and local designers in the area.
315 W Lake St
- D.NOLO: A co-op shopping experience featuring five cutting-edge retailers: Bluebird Boutique, Bumbershute, Kindred, Requisite, and Rosegold.
219 N 2nd St
Boutiques for jewelry
- Statement Boutique: Affordably priced, handmade jewelry from local designers who have created simplistic styles and pieces.
212 3rd Ave N Suite 105
- New Gild: Custom jewelry with an eye for great design and craftsmanship in Linden Hills, for those looking for a one-of-a-kind piece.
4300 Upton Avenue S
- HOUSER: Timeless designs that follow sustainable, ethical and fair trade practices.
212 North 2nd St. Suite 103
Men's fashion boutiques
- Martin Patrick 3: Sophisticated men's fashion, including custom suits, casual apparel, footwear and accessories, plus a selection of furniture apothecary items & gifts.
212 3rd Ave N #106
- Hubert White: Long-time, family-run business in downtown Minneapolis, providing stylish men's ready-to-wear & made-to-measure apparel.
747 Nicollet Mall
- Phenom: Men's street-ware boutique specializing in exclusive selections of shoes, T-shirts, and jeans from hard-to-find labels such as 10. Deep, Play Cloths, and Billionaire Boys Club.
115 N Washington Ave
- Atmosfere: Modern men's fashion couture that includes style selections for work or play at approachable prices.
730 N Washington Ave
- STUDIIYO23: Sneakerheads will love this community staple in Uptown (it's been in the neighborhood for 12 years) for its large selection of unique sneakers and clothing from popular brands, like Jordan, Nike, and Puma to name a few. STUDIIYO23 is minority owned and dedicated to giving back to the community through scholarship programs and other projects.
2319 Hennepin Ave S
- June Upscale Resale: Luxury clothing, bags, shoes, vintage jewelry, and accessories, all at major discounts!
5027 France Ave S.
- Proper Minneapolis: Affordable women's clothing & accessories boutique with a modern vibe. Pieces include styles for work, the weekend or hitting the town.
2743 Lyndale Ave S #1b
Boutiques for the best gifts & accessories
- Isles Studio: A unique home good and gifts store providing collectibles, home and garden decor, and artifacts, all inspired by natural history.
1311 W 25th St
- Corazon: An eclectic collection of Minnesota-made gifts, including stationery, jewelry, clothing, books, and home goods.
4646 E Lake St
- I Like You: A local favorite with an incredible selection of locally made delights. Described by fans as a real-life Etsy, this handmade haven has everything for kids, kitchen, and kitsch, plus a truly epic collection of greeting cards.
1955 Johnson St NE
- Primitiva Collective: Products made by local female and nonbinary artisans all over Minnesota. The collection includes, candles, body care products, pottery, clothing, and more and is the brainchild of Laura Merino, a Colombia-born jewelry artist.
Seven Points Square at 3001 Hennepin Ave. S.
- The DREAM Shop: Owner Markella Smith has created a retail space for pop-up shops in the community. Support local BIPOC artists, makers, and entrepreneurs at this Northside gift shop.
3701 Fremont Ave N
- Pacifier: A selection of unique and one of a kind books, gifts, nursery décor, and outfits for babies and kids.
219 N 2nd St #102
Boutiques that focus on sustainable & ethical products
- Hazel & Rose: Women's clothing store that sells goods made with the intent to lessen their environmental impact and by workers who were paid a fair and living wage.
117 N 8th Ave
- PARC: North Loop clothing and lifestyle store that seeks out independent designers to find simplistic, wearable pieces with a focus on ethical and sustainable fashion.
212 N 2nd St No. 102
- The Zeroish Co: Each of their products is reusable, recyclable, or compostable; has a practical use in a low waste lifestyle; and/or is a more sustainable version of a traditionally wasteful or single-use item.
2309 W 50th St