Help Local Businesses by Shopping Online
Continue to support your local businesses and economy during this time by shopping online!
Because of COVID-19 restrictions, cancelled gatherings, closed businesses and loss of revenue, our locally-owned, small businesses need community support more than ever! If you have the resources, please consider making purchases online from Minneapolis companies. Hot sauces, coffee beans, apparel, books, plants, gift cards and so much more can be delivered right to your door.
If your budget does not allow you to make a purchase right now, please share with friends and family members who may be interested in helping.
Top 5 local gifts to buy in Minneapolis:
From sweatshirts and joggers, to masks, books, and drinkware, First Avenue has a whole line of branded merchandise that would be perfect for the music lover in your life.
Featuring over 100 local artists, Minnesota Makers is your one stop shop for locally crafted jewelry, ceramics, candles, artwork, kitchen items, clothing, and more. They carry many "Minneapolis" and "Minnesota" themed products as well!
You Betcha Box offers themed artisan food boxes showcasing hand crafted, locally made goods. Choose from packages like Taste of Minnesota, The Big Sipper Minnesota Happy Hour Kit, Super Snackers Movie & Game Night, Minnesota Hotties (hot sauce box!), and more.
Peanut butter? Yes, but not just any peanut butter. Hell's Kitchen peanut butter. This isn't the same stuff you spread on your toast every morning. This is something different. Something amazing! It's perfectly salty, a little bit sweet, and it's sure to be gone quicker than you'd like. They even offer a peanut butter subscription, if you just can't get enough.
With twelve different crowlers from Minnesota breweries, this is the perfect way to get a sample of local beers. From sours and ales, to porters and IPA's, try a little bit of everything.
We've put together a list of Minneapolis businesses that offer online shopping, and will continue to add to and curate this list.
Gifts and Novelty Items:
- Russel & Hazel: stationery store with notebooks, organizers and more
- Minny & Paul: locally curated gift set made in Minnesota
- Louise Gray: contemporary quilts
- I like you: unique handmade gifts from local Minnesota artists
- Larissa Loden: handmade jewelry
- MN Nice Spice: curated gift boxes from local Minnesota artisans that support artists with disabilities
- Electric Fetus: record store with unique gifts, incense and more
- Carousel and Folk: curated vintage goods, gifts and plants
- Cait Courneya: paintings and homegoods
- Cry Baby Craig’s: hot sauce
- Mother Plants: plant store that sells accessories, home goods, pottery and more
- Artists at Northrop King Building: art made for everyone
- Magers & Quinn: new and used books
- Birchbark Books: independent bookstores
- Askov Finlayson: men’s and women’s outerwear
- Parc Boutique: women's clothing
- Hazel & Rose: women's clothing
- BlackBlue: men's and women's clothing
- Primp: boutique
- Tandem Vintage: curated vintage finds can be bought through their Instagram posts and stories
- Shop Mille: luxury boutique
- Proper Minneapolis: women's clothing
- Grethen House: designer clothing and accessories
- Bluebird Boutique: women's clothing
- KISA: women's clothing
- Minneapolis Cider Company: apparel, gift cards, free cider delivery within 7 mile radius
- Hell's Kitchen: apparel, famous housemade peanut butter, gift cards and other merchandise
- Bryant Lake Bowl: gift cards, T-shirts and whole bean coffee
- Union Kitchen: Holiday cooking kits, complete with ingredients, cookware and recipe cards
- FOOD Building: Support FOOD BUILDING Makers by stocking up on Red Table Meat Co.’s Salumi, Baker’s Field Flour & Bread’s Single-Origin Flour and Alemar’s Cheese
- Kieran's Kitchen: Give the gift of food! Shop for specialty items like Baker’s Field flour bread and pastries, Red Table Meat Co.’s salami, whole muscle cures and specialty products, and fresh cheeses from Alemar Cheese Company
- Surly: apparel, drinkware, sunglasses, hats, aprons, cutting boards, and more
- La Doña CervecerÍa: Growler and Crowler Club featuring options for growler/crowler pickup weekly or every other week
- Matt's Bar: Home of the Jucy Luicy! They are offering apparel like hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and more
- Guthrie Theater: show mementos and Guthrie gear, plus exciting new products from a medley of makers
- Minneapolis Institute of Art: puzzles, cookbooks, jewelry and local artist and makers and limited edition items
- Walker Art Center: creative, design-forward items, plus exclusively curated collection of Limited Editions + Multiples
- Mill City Museum: Minneapolis and Minnesota history related items
- The Museum of Russian Art: items and artifacts inspired by Russian culture.
See more ways you can support the arts community in Minneapolis.
Local Sports Merchandise:
- Minnesota United FC: Loon classic apparel
- Minnesota Lynx: team apparel
- Minnesota Twins: team apparel
- Minnesota Timberwolves: team apparel, including 2020 draft hats and new city-edition gear
- Minnesota Vikings: team apparel
- Minnesota Gophers: Maroon and gold team apparel
- Minnesota Wild: team apparel, including the special edition Retro Reverse jersey