U.S. Bank Stadium Tours
Your ninety-minute guided adventure through U.S. Bank Stadium will give you behind-the-scenes access to the new home of the Minnesota Vikings.
Explore U.S. Bank Stadium from the perspective of a fan, player and VIP! The tour will take you through the Vikings locker room, VIP clubs and suites, art collection, press box and stadium floor. Your specilized tour guide will fill you in on all the stadium insider secrets - Vikings history, building architecture and state-of-the-art sustainability efforts. Please remember, tour routes are subject to change pending events and happenings in the stadium.
Tours begins at the box office located at the Polaris Gate near Chicago and 4th Street. Make sure your feet are comfortable as you will be walking about one mile on the journey.
Due to popularity, we strongly recommend purchasing your tour ticket in advance.
How To Get There
Save a car, take Metro Transit!
- Purple = Polaris Gate (tour begins)
- Blue = Light Rail Station (blue and green line)
- Green = Bus Stations
Make It A Weekend In Minneapolis!
- Radisson Red (0.3 miles away)
- Aloft Minneapolis (0.4 miles away)
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis (0.6 miles away)
- The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection (0.6 miles away)
- Courtyard Marriott (0.7 miles away)
- Best Western Plus The Normandy (0.7 miles away)
- Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot (0.7 miles away)
- AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown (0.8 miles away)
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Northstar Downtown (0.8 miles away)
- Radisson Blu (1.1 miles away)
- Hotel Ivy (1.1 miles away)