Target Field Tours
Go behind the scenes at Target Field and discover why ESPN magazine rated it a Top 10 MLB Stadium Experience!
Explore Herb Carneal press boxes, club houses, suites, dugouts and more. The 90-minute public or private tour will show you ballpark artwork, displays of memorabilia, and school you on Twins history - not to mention taking you behind the scenes of state of the art environmental and sustainability features of Target Field! Tour routes are subject to change based on events at the ballpark that day. All tours are wheelchair accessible, with complimentary wheelchairs available upon request!
Types of Tours
Game Day and Non-Game Day Public Tours: Led by a Tour Host, behind the scenes tour allows guests to experience the ballpark while learning the history of Target Field and the Minnesota Twins. Highlights include:
- Delta SKY360° Club
- Herb Carneal Press Box
- Private Luxury Suite Level
- Budweiser Roof Deck (seasonal)
- Service Level
- Various Bars & Restaurants: Truly of Deck, Summit Brewing Pub, Gray Duck Deck
- Visit Clubhouse, batting cage and dugout
These tours run at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m, Monday - Sunday (based on availability). There's maximum of 25 guests per group.
- Price: Adults $20, Seniors (55 & Older) $16, Military Personnel (with ID) $15, Children (14 and Under) $10, (Children aged 5 and Under do not require a ticket).
Pre-Game Experience Tour: Take part in a unique and one-of-a-kind pre-game tour opportunity to experience the Minnesota Twins and Target Field. Your tour will end with an exclusive opportunity to view the Twins and visiting team batting practices from the Thomson Reuters Champions Club seats behind home plate.
- Price: (All Ages): $40 per guest
Ultimate VIP Tour: This unprecedented behind-the-scenes access of Target Field is truly like no other given by our most highly trained tour hosts. The Target Field Tour team has planned the most efficient, enjoyable experience with unparalleled hospitality. What better way to impress your top customers, clients or that special someone than by taking them on an Ultimate VIP Tour of Target Field. Note: Twins game tickets are required.
- VIP Rates:
- Weekday (Monday - Thursday) - $125 per tour ticket
- Weekend (Friday - Saturday) - $200 per tour ticket
- Sunday - NO TOURS
Private Premium Group Tours: Book a private or group tour of Target Field and experience the vibrant history of the Twins with your own personal tour guide. A private or group tour is the picture-perfect activity for company outings, special occasions, and wedding proposals. Visit here for more details.
- ABC Ramps (skyway accessible)
- Hawthorne Municipal Parking Ramp (skyway accessible)
- Open lot across the street
- Other lot and garage parking options
Take our accessible and easy to ride transit! Make sure to check any active Rider Alerts on bus and light rail route pages for schedule updates and detours.