Our image gallery is a comprehensive library of photos for editorial use only.
Browse categories of images and download low- or high-resolution photos directly here.
Steps to download:
- Photos must be downloaded individually, by viewing the photo full screen and clicking the download button on the bottom right-hand side of the page.
- A popup window will appear with two options: 1) Log in and 2) Gallery Password. Select "Gallery Password".
- To download the image, please use (case sensitive) password: MeetMPLS
- You are then able to choose the image format you would like to download as. Once chosen, click "Download".
- Note: There is no need to create an account or use the lightbox feature. Photos can be downloaded with just the password above.
Check out our videos page for access to B-Roll footage.
Photos and video are for editorial use only to highlight Minneapolis as a leisure, meeting and convention destination. Photos and video may not be used in advertising or for commercial purposes. Please credit all images to photographers as listed and always courtesy credit Meet Minneapolis.
Please refer your questions to Kristen Montag, 612-767-8038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please credit “Meet Minneapolis” whenever you use any of the images or video provided from our site – if possible, we request a link back to www.minneapolis.org, as well. If an image description with the photo indicates a further credit for a photographer or other entity, please credit appropriately and also list “Courtesy of Meet Minneapolis.”
If you wish to use photos that include the Spoonbridge & Cherry sculpture from the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, please note the special requirements – the image must include proper credit (see image info for details) and keep the following in mind:
The reproduction must be full-color or full-tone black and white, as the case may be, and reproduced in its entirety in accordance with the image furnished. No cropping, bleeding, alteration, modification, inversion, rotation, superimposition or overprinting of the image may be made of any kind.