FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America
Jeana Kunkel- Sales & Marketing Manager
HARD ROCK CAFE MALL OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES LINEUP FOR FIRST WORLD BURGER TOUR
Local Legendary Burgers from Around the World to Hit
Hard Rock Cafe Mall of Americas Menu
ORLANDO, Fla., May 1, 2015 For the first time ever, Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America gives guests a backstage pass to sample Local Legendary Burger offerings, showcasing the flavor and ingredients at Hard Rock locations across the globe as part of its new World Burger Tour menu. These unique burger acts from four continents will take center stage at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America beginning on Friday, May 1 through Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
Hard Rock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Legendary Burger that captures the local flavors of their city and is only available at that cafe locationuntil now! More than 150 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rocks culinary team, with fan favorites selected to star on a limited-time World Burger Tour menu. These four burgers will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America in addition to its unique Local Legendary, Twin Cities, topped with creamy mac n cheese. From the Haggis Burger in Scotland, featuring a certified Angus beef patty topped with haggis, to the Schnitzel Burger in Cologne, Germany, featuring two stacks of breaded tender pork schnitzels, Hard Rocks Local Legendary Burgers are packing their bags (or buns) and heading out to Hard Rock Cafes across the country, with a special stop at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America!
As a global brand, Hard Rock understands the importance of tailoring its menu and embracing the different taste profiles of guests at each of our locations, said Michael Beacham, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Corporate Cafes for Hard Rock International. The World Burger Tour provides us with a new way to share a taste of the Local Legendary experience with burger fans around the world!
Sizzling headliners that will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America as part of Hard Rock Cafes World Burger Tour menu include:
- Haggis Burger this Scottish Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with savory haggis, melted Monterey Jack cheese, golden turnip frazzles and a whisky maple glaze
- Schnitzel Burger this German Legendary features two stacks of tender pork schnitzel lightly breaded and made crispy to order, topped with crunchy sauerkraut, spicy brown mustard and savory bacon
- The Bosphorus Burger this Turkish Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with homemade eggplant salad, fresh and flavorful haydari sauce and pickle slices
- The Andean Burger this Bolivian Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with tender avocado slices, a fried egg, melted Cheddar cheese and garlic mayonnaise
Local Legendary Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick Hard Rocks Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout the World Burger Tour, each French fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rocks classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Chili Seasoned Fries with Chipotle Garlic Ketchup, Parmesan Romano Fries with Garlic Aioli and Herb and Garlic Fries with Chimichurri Mayo*.
Local chefs at Hard Rock Cafes take great pride in conceptualizing and creating a Local Legendary Burger that perfectly captures the culinary essence of their home city, said Russell Booth, Executive Chef for Hard Rock International. I speak for each of them when I say were excited to take our Legends on the road this summer!
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers that Hard Rock Cafe serves are nothing short of Legendary. All Legendary Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses. Every half-pound Angus burger is made with Hard Rocks proprietary blend of premium Certified Angus Beef.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brands world-famous cocktails, including:
- Mai Tai One On a South Pacific-inspired cocktail that features a refreshing blend of Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Monin Orgeat, a splash of lime and orange juice
- Pomegranate Mule a mix of ABSOLUT® Vodka, Monin Pomegranate and ginger beer make this summertime favorite from Russia
- Mezcarita this refreshing and smoky margarita, which hails from Mexico, is a perfect combination of Del Maguey Mezcal, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Malibu® Coconut and fresh strawberries
- Pineapple Ginger Caipirinha a Brazilian blend of Água Luca Cachaça and pineapple with the subtle hint of Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- Maple Old Fashioned a twist on a classic American cocktail that features Makers Mark® Bourbon, cherries, maple syrup and orange juice garnished with a crisp bacon stir stick
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America to try out the latest items or visit www.hardrock.com/cafes/mall-of-america for more information.
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 199 venues in 63 countries, including 153 cafes, 21 hotels and 10 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the companys two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include San Juan, Rio de Janeiro and Marrakech. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Daytona Beach, Dubai, Los Cabos, Tenerife, Abu Dhabi, and Shenzhen and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.