Minneapolis (Jan. 3, 2018) – Minneapolis Visitor Information, located at 5th and Nicollet, is your home for “Bold North” gear and gifts from Love From Minneapolis. Plus, on January 4, customers will receive 25 percent off one regular-priced Bold North product and a free cup of Caribou Coffee’s new Bold North Blend. Visitors during the “First Thursdays” event may also register to win an exclusive Bold North coffee gift basket.
Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Where:
505 Nicollet Mall, Suite 100, directly across from the METRO Nicollet station What:
Guests will receive:
· 25 percent off one regular-priced Bold North item*
· Free Caribou Coffee: Bold North Blend
· Chance to win a Bold North Blend coffee gift basket
Come celebrate the start of a big year for Minneapolis, and get to know Minneapolis’ Bold North
spirit at Minneapolis Visitor Information on Nicollet.
First Thursdays are held each month to encourage residents, employees of downtown businesses and visitors to learn more about Minneapolis Visitor Information and its partners, Love from Minneapolis and Move Minneapolis, as well as highlight community organizations and events. Minneapolis Visitor Information is located at 505 Nicollet, Suite 100, directly across from the Nicollet METRO station.
For more information on First Thursdays events, go to: http://www.minneapolis.org/things-to-do/visitor-information/events-at-minneapolis-visitor-information/ *Promotion cannot be combined with other discounts. Excludes transit sales. ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS VISITOR INFORMATION ON NICOLLET: SHOP. MOVE. FIND.
Minneapolis Visitor Information includes three services in one convenient location on Nicollet at 5th Street:
- Shop: Love From Minneapolis offers Minneapolis- and Minnesota-themed apparel, art, specialty foods, souvenirs and gifts, including many made by local artisans. Products are also available at: https://lovefromcompanies.com/shop-minneapolis.
- Move: Move Minneapolis (formerly the Commuter Connection) provides services to commuters, carpool information, transit passes, schedules and maps, MnPass and bicycling commuting information and accessories. Visitors seeking help with transit options should make this their first stop downtown.
- Find: Meet Minneapolis staff is available to answer questions, share visitor maps and provide suggestions about things to do in Minneapolis and the surrounding area. The Visitor Information Center in the Minneapolis Convention Center also is available to provide similar information to visitors and convention attendees.
ABOUT MEET MINNEAPOLIS
Meet Minneapolis is a private, not-for-profit, member-based association. It actively promotes and sells the Minneapolis area as a destination for conventions and meetings, works to maximize the visitor experience and markets the city as a desirable tourist destination to maximize the economic benefit to the greater Minneapolis area.
Meet Minneapolis is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of the Destinations International.
CONNECT WITH US!
Online: www.minneapolis.org and for deals and exclusive experiences: http://go.minneapolis.org
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/meetminneapolis?ref=ts
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/meetminneapolis
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meetminneapolis/
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/meetminneapolis/
#askMPLS: Use this hashtag to get answers to all your Minneapolis questions from our team! MEDIA CONTACTS
Kristen Montag, Meet Minneapolis Senior PR and Communications Manager, 612-767-8038, KristenM@minneapolis.org, @Minneapolis_PR on Twitter
Kathy Gerhardt McCarthy, Meet Minneapolis Director of PR and Communications, 612-767-8048, KathyM@minneapolis.org