MVI and Love From Minneapolis celebrate having a sidewalk with First Thursday Crazy Days Sale
As the construction continues, access is open so join them in celebrating with the MVI’s retail partner, Love from Minneapolis, at their extended September First Thursday event -- a four-day Crazy Days (indoor) sidewalk sale in honor of the long-awaited completion. It will run Thursday, Sept. 7 through Sunday, Sept. 10 during regular store hours: Thursday and Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday noon to 5 p.m.
Overview of Crazy Days Clearance Sale:
- Sale: Select merchandise up to 50 percent off*
- Luck of the draw: Get an additional discount at the register based on the card you draw from the deck*:
- Numeric card – 10 percent discount
- Face card – 20 percent discount
- Joker – 25 percent discount
- Enter to win: Gift certificates to the Love from Minneapolis store will be drawn at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. each day
*This promotion excludes transit passes.
First Thursdays are held each month to encourage visitors and Minneapolis locals alike to learn more about Minneapolis Visitor Information and our partners, Love from Minneapolis and Move Minneapolis, as well as highlight community organizations, local partners and events. MVI is located at 505 Nicollet, Suite 100, directly across from the Nicollet METRO station.
More information on the First Thursday event: http://www.minneapolis.org/things-to-do/visitor-information/events-at-minneapolis-visitor-information/
ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS VISITOR INFORMATION ON NICOLLET: SHOP. MOVE. FIND.
Minneapolis Visitor Information includes three services in one convenient location:
- Shop: Love From Minneapolis offers Minneapolis- and Minnesota-themed apparel, art, specialty foods, souvenirs and gifts, including many made by local artisans. Products are also available at: https://lovefromcompanies.com/...
- Move: Move Minneapolis (formerly the Commuter Connection) provides services to commuters, carpool information, transit passes, schedules and maps, MnPass and bicycling commuting information and accessories. Visitors seeking help with transit options should make this their first stop downtown.
- Find: Meet Minneapolis staff is available to answer questions, share visitor maps and provide suggestions about things to do in Minneapolis and the surrounding area. The Visitor Information Center in the Minneapolis Convention Center also is available to provide similar information to visitors and convention attendees.