MINNESOTA WILD ANNOUNCES "WILD FOR A DAY" PROGRAM
This new program will recognize youth hockey players that demonstrate commitment, hard work and passion for the game and their community both on and off the ice. Selected nominees will receive an in-person visit from Nordy, attend a Minnesota Wild morning skate and have the opportunity to meet select Wild players, four lower-level tickets to a game and in-arena recognition.
Coaches, teachers, fellow hockey parents and friends can nominate registered Minnesota Hockey youth hockey players that demonstrate commitment, hard work and passion for the game and their community both on and off the ice. Nominations must be made by visiting wild.com/wildforaday.
One youth hockey player will be chosen by the Minnesota Wild to attend the following games as part of the "Wild For A Day" Program: Thurs., Oct. 26 vs. New York Islanders, Mon., Nov. 20 vs. New Jersey, Tues., Dec. 12 vs. Calgary, Tues., Jan. 2 vs. Florida, Tues., Feb. 27 vs. St. Louis and Tues., March 13 vs. Colorado.
Nominees will be chosen based on the following:
- Must be currently registered on a Minnesota Hockey youth team
- Demonstrates passion for the sport of hockey
- Exemplifies leadership and hard work on the ice
- Exhibits qualities of a good teammate
- Strives to continuously have a positive attitude
- Contributes to their local community and/or home hockey association
- Goes above and beyond to help create a greater State of Hockey
For information about Minnesota Wild Season Tickets or to join the Wild Warming House, the only way to secure future season tickets, visit tickets.wild.com or contact a Wild Ticket Sales Representative at 651-222-WILD.
Visit www.wild.com/pressbox for the latest news and information from the team including press releases, game notes, postgame notes, multimedia content and daily statistics.