Minneapolis (Feb. 12, 2018) – Meet Minneapolis and Chevy Heartland Dealers are teaming up to give away a 2018 Chevy Traverse* at the Twin Cities Auto Show. The Grand Prize will be awarded on Saturday, March 17. In addition, online visitors who register to win the Traverse will also be eligible to win one of the weekly prize packages for a Bold North getaway in the heart of Minneapolis.
One weekly prize package will be drawn every Friday, through March 2, and includes:
· One night at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot, including a suite and breakfast for two. The Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel is within walking distance to top destinations like the Guthrie Theatre and the Stone Arch Bridge, making it an ideal base for your Minneapolis getaway.
· Four tickets to either a Minnesota Twins game, or a Minnesota United FC match.
· Four tickets to the Minneapolis Riddle Room, making your Minneapolis getaway a true escape. You and your teammates will have fun solving clues to earn your way out of one of the Riddle Room’s four scenarios.
· One gift certificate to Market Bar-B-Que – a downtown Minneapolis institution that’s been serving barbeque for more than 70 years.
Enter the sweepstakes via the Meet Minneapolis website, www.minneapolis.org/go-minneapolis/giveaway. While you’re there, check out hundreds of suggestions for your Minneapolis getaway. Whether you’re looking for a hotel, one of the city’s hot new restaurants, an outdoor family adventure or a place to sample Minnesota craft cocktails, you will find the perfect suggestion for any age or budget at Meet Minneapolis. You’ll see that “you’ve never met a place quite like this” and why Minneapolis was the only U.S. city to land on The Wall Street Journal’s list of 10 hot destinations to visit in 2018.
Five randomly selected finalists will travel to the Twin Cities Auto show for the live drawing for the Chevy Traverse low-mileage lease on Saturday, March 17. Must be present to win.
Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary to win. Open only to legal residents of Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota and North Dakota who are 21 years of age and older. Some residency restrictions apply. Void where prohibited. Weekly prize package drawings end on Friday, March 2. Entries for the 2018 Chevy Traverse must be made online or in person at the Minneapolis Convention Center by Tuesday, March 13. The sweepstakes ends with the grand prize drawing on Saturday, March 17. Grand prize finalists must be present to be included in the final drawing.
* For entry information and official rules with complete eligibility, prize description and other details visit http://rules.syns.co/.
ABOUT MEET MINNEAPOLIS
Meet Minneapolis is a private, not-for-profit, member-based association. It actively promotes and sells the Minneapolis area as a destination for conventions and meetings, works to maximize the visitor experience and markets the city as a desirable tourist destination to maximize the economic benefit to the greater Minneapolis area.
Meet Minneapolis is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of Destinations International.
CONNECT WITH US
Online: www.minneapolis.org and for deals and exclusive experiences: http://go.minneapolis.org
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/meetminneapolis
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/meetminneapolis
On Instagram: www.instagram.com/meetminneapolis
#askMPLS: Use this hashtag to get answers to all your Minneapolis questions from our team
Kim Insley, Meet Minneapolis Public Relations and Communication Manager, 612-767-8118, KimI@minneapolis.org
Or email MeetMinneapolisPR@Minneapolis.org