Meet Ghost SpongeBob at Minneapolis Visitor Information First Thursday
Minneapolis (Sept. 27, 2017) --- Minneapolis Visitor Information (MVI) on Nicollet has teamed up with the Mall of America to kick off the month of October and the spooky season! In that spirit (pun intended), Ghost SpongeBob from Nickelodeon Universe will be making an appearance and handing out Mall of America swag on Thursday, Oct. 5 from noon – 2 p.m. at 505 Nicollet Mall, Suite 100.
Don’t miss this chance in downtown Minneapolis to get photos with Ghost SpongeBob and while there, enter a drawing for Nickelodeon Universe passes!
When: Thursday, Oct. 5, noon – 2 p.m.
Where: 505 Nicollet Mall, Suite 100, directly across from the METRO Nicollet station
- Enter to win a four-pack of Unlimited Ride Wristbands to Nickelodeon Universe
- Meet and get a picture with Ghost SpongeBob
- Get fun Mall of America swag and information
First Thursdays are held each month to encourage visitors and Minneapolis locals alike to learn more about Minneapolis Visitor Information and our partners, Love from Minneapolis and Move Minneapolis, as well as highlight community organizations, local partners and events. MVI is located at 505 Nicollet, Suite 100, directly across from the Nicollet METRO station.
More information on the First Thursday event: http://www.minneapolis.org/things-to-do/visitor-information/events-at-minneapolis-visitor-information/
ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS VISITOR INFORMATION ON NICOLLET: SHOP. MOVE. FIND.
Minneapolis Visitor Information includes three services in one convenient location:
- Shop: Love From Minneapolis offers Minneapolis- and Minnesota-themed apparel, art, specialty foods, souvenirs and gifts, including many made by local artisans. Products are also available at: https://lovefromcompanies.com/shop-minneapolis
- Move: Move Minneapolis (formerly the Commuter Connection) provides services to commuters, carpool information, transit passes, schedules and maps, MnPass and bicycling commuting information and accessories. Visitors seeking help with transit options should make this their first stop downtown.
- Find: Meet Minneapolis staff is available to answer questions, share visitor maps and provide suggestions about things to do in Minneapolis and the surrounding area. The Visitor Information Center in the Minneapolis Convention Center also is available to provide similar information to visitors and convention attendees.
ABOUT MEET MINNEAPOLIS
Meet Minneapolis is a private, not-for-profit, member-based association. It actively promotes and sells the Minneapolis area as a destination for conventions and meetings, works to maximize the visitor experience and markets the city as a desirable tourist destination to maximize the economic benefit to the greater Minneapolis area.
Meet Minneapolis is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of the Destinations International.
CONNECT WITH US
Online: www.minneapolis.org and for deals & exclusive experiences: http://go.minneapolis.org
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/meetminneapolis?ref=ts
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/meetminneapolis
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meetminneapolis/
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/meetminneapolis/
#askMPLS: Use this hashtag to get answers to all your Minneapolis questions from our team!
Kristen Montag, Meet Minneapolis senior public relations & communications manager, 612.767.8038, KristenM@minneapolis.org, @Minneapolis_PR on Twitter.