Minneapolis (March 28, 2018) – Our primary biking season is fast approaching, with the promise of spring weather, and Minneapolis Visitor Information wants to help everyone get ready with its April First Thursdays event. On April 5, complimentary bike checks and light tune-ups will be provided by One on One Bicycle Studio from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. There also will be an all-day, 10 percent discount storewide* on all Love from Minneapolis merchandise.
When: Thursday, April 5, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Where: 505 Nicollet Mall, Suite 100, directly across from the METRO Nicollet station
Who: Representatives from One on One Bicycle Studio
What: Guests will receive:
- Free bike check and light tune-up during the event on a first come, first served basis
- 10 percent off all Love from Minneapolis merchandise* all day
First Thursdays are held each month to encourage residents, employees of downtown businesses and visitors to learn more about Minneapolis Visitor Information and its partners, Love from Minneapolis and Move Minneapolis, as well as highlight community organizations and events. Minneapolis Visitor Information is located at 505 Nicollet, Suite 100, directly across from the Nicollet METRO station.
For more information on First Thursdays events, go here.
*Promotion cannot be combined with other discounts.
ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS VISITOR INFORMATION ON NICOLLET: SHOP. MOVE. FIND.
Minneapolis Visitor Information includes three services in one convenient location on Nicollet at 5th Street:
- Shop: Love From Minneapolis offers Minneapolis- and Minnesota-themed apparel, art, specialty foods, souvenirs and gifts, including many made by local artisans. Products are also available at: https://lovefromcompanies.com/shop-minneapolis.
- Move: Move Minneapolis (formerly the Commuter Connection) provides services to commuters, carpool information, transit passes, schedules and maps, MnPass and bicycling commuting information and accessories. Visitors seeking help with transit options should make this their first stop downtown.
- Find: Meet Minneapolis staff is available to answer questions, share visitor maps and provide suggestions about things to do in Minneapolis and the surrounding area. The Visitor Information Center in the Minneapolis Convention Center also is available to provide similar information to visitors and convention attendees.
ABOUT MEET MINNEAPOLIS
Meet Minneapolis is a private, not-for-profit, member-based association. It actively promotes and sells the Minneapolis area as a destination for conventions and meetings, works to maximize the visitor experience and markets the city as a desirable tourist destination to maximize the economic benefit to the greater Minneapolis area.
Meet Minneapolis is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of Destinations International.
CONNECT WITH US
Online: www.minneapolis.org and for deals and exclusive experiences: http://go.minneapolis.org
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/meetminneapolis
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/meetminneapolis
On Instagram: www.instagram.com/meetminneapolis
#askMPLS: Use this hashtag to get answers to all your Minneapolis questions from our team
Kristen Montag, Meet Minneapolis Senior PR and Communications Manager,
612-767-8038, KristenM@minneapolis.org, @Minneapolis_PR on Twitter
Kathy Gerhardt McCarthy, Meet Minneapolis Director of PR and Communications,