Fan Voting Now Open for Timberwolves FastBreak Foundation Court Refurbishment Program “Our Courts. Our Future.” Presented by U.S. Bank
Minneapolis-St. Paul – The Minnesota Timberwolves FastBreak Foundation today opened fan voting for the “Our Courts. Our Future.” court refurbishment program presented by U.S. Bank. Beginning today, fans can vote for one court in each of four designated regions that they’d like to see the Timberwolves and U.S. Bank refurbish this summer. Two or three courts are nominated in each of the four designated regions: Twin Cities, North, Central and Southern Minnesota. Voting can happen once per day at www.timberwolves.com/ourcourts through Sunday, May 20. One court from each region, four courts in total, will be given significant upgrades to keep kids outside playing basketball this summer and for years to come. The winning four courts will be announced on Thursday, May 24 at 4 p.m. at an event at the Mt. Airy Boys & Girls Club, whose court received a refurbishment last year as part of this program. Nominated courts include:North
- Bennett Park, 520 E 13th St, Hibbing, MN 55746
- LaFave Park, Taft and Crocker Ave., Thief River Falls, MN 56701
- Dekko Community Center, 107 4th Ave E, Ada, MN 56510
- Northway Park, 2450 15th St N., St Cloud, MN 56303
- Kane Meadows Park, 2946 Rice Creek Pkwy NE, Blaine, MN 55449
- Central Park, 6250 Main St., North Branch, MN 55056
- Franklin Rogers Park, 601 Reed St, Mankato, MN 56001
- Pioneer Park, 801 15th St W, Hastings, MN 55033
- Millard Walker Park, Dover St. and Rose Ave., Worthington, MN 56187
- West Minnehaha Recreation Center, 685 W Minnehaha Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
- Groveland Recreation Center, 2021 St Clair Ave, St Paul, MN 5510
This is the second year of the court refurbishment program for the foundation, previously named “New Era. New Courts.” Last year, the program refurbished courts in Moorhead, Rochester and St. Paul.
About U.S. BankU.S. Bancorp, with 74,000 employees and $460 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States. The Minneapolis-based bank blends its branch and ATM network with mobile and online tools that allow customers to bank how, when and where they prefer. U.S. Bank is committed to serving its millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world as a trusted financial partner, a commitment recognized by the Ethisphere Institute naming the bank a 2018 World’s Most Ethical Company. Visit U.S. Bank online or follow on social media to stay up to date with company news.
Contact Information: Kirsten Wenker, firstname.lastname@example.org , 612-673-8419