Registration is open for Fan Mobile Pass (FMP), which is a QR code that enhances fan experiences at events by providing a “Single Sign On” to register for all Super Bowl experiences. Through Fan Mobile Pass, fans can receive photos and videos, updated event information and maps, and opportunities to enter sweepstakes and win prizes and giveaways. Fan Mobile Pass will also help Super Bowl visitors get around Super Bowl events and includes maps of Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon, parking options, and more. To register, visit NFL.com/FanMobilePass.
FMP registration is free, and fans register only once on a computer or mobile device. After registration, a fan will receive his/her FMP in the form of a QR code. This QR code will allow the fan to scan into different activities and events. Content such as photos and videos from different activations will be delivered to the fan via email and will appear on the fan’s personalized landing page where he/she can share the content to social media.
Fan Mobile Pass can be used at the following Super Bowl events:
- Super Bowl Experience Driven by Genesis
- Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon
- Super Bowl Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade
- GameDay Fan Plaza (Super Bowl LII ticketholders only)
The Super Bowl LII - Fan Mobile Pass app is also available on iTunes and Google Play. Fans will be able to login to the app using their Fan Mobile Pass login information. New to the app is mobile ordering, which provides fans the opportunity to order Super Bowl LII gear without waiting in lines at checkout. Other features of the app include:
- Augmented Reality: Use the feature in the app to virtually “paint on your game face” to show team spirit and share on social media
- A Chance to Win Prizes: Fans can earn badges for a chance to win prizes located under “My NFL” in the app by checking in with their Fan Mobile Pass. Please visit NFL.com/FanMobilePass for official rules
- Fan Moments: Attending the game? Did you appear on TV or the stadium video board? Visit the “More” section of the app to get your fan videoboard or TV moment from Super Bowl LII powered by 15 Seconds of Fame