Minneapolis (Nov. 15, 2017) --- Starting your hunt for unique holiday gifts? Mark your calendars for Minneapolis Visitor Information’s two-day sale on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. Specializing in Minneapolis- and Minnesota-themed gifts from Love From Minneapolis, Minneapolis Visitor Information customers will receive a free tote bag with a $30 purchase, and the first 50 guests, on both days, will receive a Minnesota-shaped ornament with a qualifying purchase. Celebrate the importance of supporting small businesses, as well as local products.
Friday, Nov. 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 25 from noon to 5 p.m.
505 Nicollet Mall, Suite 100, directly across from the METRO Nicollet station
- Free Minnesota-shaped ornament and tote bag with $30 purchase (first 50 customers each day)
- Free tote bag with $30 purchase (all customers)
ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS VISITOR INFORMATION ON NICOLLET: SHOP. MOVE. FIND.
Minneapolis Visitor Information includes three services in one convenient location on Nicollet at 5th Street:
- Shop: Love From Minneapolis offers Minneapolis- and Minnesota-themed apparel, art, specialty foods, souvenirs and gifts, including many made by local artisans. Products are also available at: https://lovefromcompanies.com/shop-minneapolis
- Move: Move Minneapolis (formerly the Commuter Connection) provides services to commuters, carpool information, transit passes, schedules and maps, MNPass and bicycling commuting information and accessories. Visitors seeking help with transit options should make this their first stop downtown.
- Find: Meet Minneapolis staff is available to answer questions, share visitor maps and provide suggestions about things to do in Minneapolis and the surrounding area. The Visitor Information Center in the Minneapolis Convention Center also is available to provide similar information to visitors and convention attendees.
ABOUT MEET MINNEAPOLIS
Meet Minneapolis is a private, not-for-profit, member-based association. It actively promotes and sells the Minneapolis area as a destination for conventions and meetings, works to maximize the visitor experience and markets the city as a desirable tourist destination to maximize the economic benefit to the greater Minneapolis area.
Meet Minneapolis is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of the Destinations International.
CONNECT WITH US!
Online: minneapolis.org and for deals and exclusive experiences: http://go.minneapolis.org
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/meetminneapolis?ref=ts
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/meetminneapolis
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meetminneapolis/
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/meetminneapolis/
#askMPLS: Use this hashtag to get answers to all your Minneapolis questions from our team!
Kristen Montag, Meet Minneapolis Senior PR and Communications Manager, 612-767-8038, KristenM@minneapolis.org, @Minneapolis_PR on Twitter
Kathy Gerhardt McCarthy, Meet Minneapolis Director of PR and Communications, 612-767-8048, KathyM@minneapolis.org