2017 VENTURE BANK MINNESOTA GOLF SHOW
Presented by 1500 ESPN
February 17 - 19 at the Minneapolis Convention Center
100,000 Square Feet of Pure Golf – Gear, Gadgets, Gifts, Garb and Giveaways
Minneapolis (Feb. 6, 2017) --- The 27TH annual Venture Bank Minnesota Golf Show, the largest of its kind in the upper Midwest, will be held February 17 - 19, 2017 at the Minneapolis Convention Center (1301 Second Ave. So., Hall B).
Golfers of all abilities can peruse the 100,000 sq. feet of golf-related products and services, demo the latest equipment, take a free 10-minute lesson from a PGA professional, book a golf vacation, and find great deals on clubs and apparel at over 100 exhibitors.
Highlights and attractions for the 2017 Venture Bank Minnesota Golf Show will include:
- NEW for 2017: Check out 2nd Swing’s Tour Van Experience that provides you with complete data on your club swing in 3D! Receive the same swing data as the pros from full swing path to deflection droop, and impact location to club head speed.
- Indoor Driving Range – Take a swing at the latest in golf technology and equipment from several major golf club manufacturers.
- Learn tips and skills on the Buick GMC Performance Stage, powered by GolfTec. You’ll have the chance to catch presentations from some of the area’s best golf professionals, including: PGA
- Certified Member in Instruction Nick Pelle of GolfTEC; PGA Master Professional Chris Foley from The Legacy Courses at Cragun’s; Adam Egert, one of Minnesota’s most sought after club fitters;
- U of M’s PGA Teaching Professional Greg Schulze; and Kathy Swanson of the Junior PGA Leagues.
- 1500 ESPN Live broadcasts – Watch and listen to your favorite radio personalities during the station’s 18 hours of live broadcasting from the Show. Meet Phil Mackey, Judd Zulgad, Brian Murphy,
- Brian Murphy and the Garage Logic Crew, Korzo, Scott Korzenowski, Craig Teiken and Joe Stansberry. Check out the schedule online.
- The $100,000 Pontoon Putt Challenge presented by Nelson Marine – Try to sink the putt of a lifetime. A portion of the proceeds benefit the First Tee Foundation.
- The Yellow Brick Road 19th Hole presented by Bootleg, Minnesota’s signature drink. Relax with a beverage while watching PGA tournament action in a cool backyard living space designed by Yellow Brick Road.
- The Merchandize Zone features over 21,000 square feet of golf products and apparel for sale making it the largest golf merchandise store in the Midwest! Featured retailers include 2nd Swing, Golf USA, Martin Wholesale, and North Iowa Golf.
It pays to make an early tee time to the Golf Show. It’s almost as if golfers can’t afford not to attend! Here are some of the great deals that attendees can receive by ordering tickets in advance or at the door:
- Order tickets online in advance and receive the choice of a FREE men’s dry-wick mock shirt or women’s ¼-zip moisture wicking polo shirt.
- Each ticket purchased to the 2017 Minnesota Golf Show will receive one FREE greens fee pass to each of eight courses, compliments of TwinCitiesGolf.com. Participating golf courses include: Boulder Pointe, Creeks Bend, Eagle Trace, Kilkarney Hills, Lake Pepin, Mississippi National, Rum River Hills, and Shadowbrooke.
- The first 500 paid ticket holders through the door will receive an additional FREE golf pass from the Course of the Day: Friday/Baker National Golf Course; Saturday/The Refuge Golf Club; and Sunday/Mississippi National Golf Links.
- Each ticket holder can sign up at the show to get a free year’s subscription to Golf Digest Magazine, a $7 value.
- Get a FREE 10-minute lesson from a PGA instructor, compliments of the Minnesota Section PGA and the PGA Golf Card.
- Thinking of getting new clubs this year? If so, book your custom fitting with 2nd Swing in advance on the Golf Show website.
Admission is $13 for adults (18 and older) and free for those 17 years and younger. Junior PGA members and one guest get complimentary admission.
HOURS: Friday, February 17 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, February 18 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, February 19 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
SOCIAL: Find us on Twitter @MNGolfShow and Facebook.com/MNGolfShow