What: Trail of Terror, from the producers of the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, is celebrating the 22nd year of terror beginning Friday, Oct. 9, 2015. Trail of Terror is considered the Twin Cities largest and scariest Halloween event with more than 2.5 miles of scares and horrors, indoors and out.
New for 2015:
- Escape Room– Do you have what it takes to escape? You and your team of squires will be locked in a fully themed castle room and will only have 20 minutes to work together to figure out how to get out!
- Mural Competition – Get creative and make a mural that will be displayed at Trail of Terror throughout the season and receive 2 free admission tickets just for participating!
- Pumpkin Carving - Grab a knife and get carving! Bring a carved pumpkin to Trail of Terror and receive an admission ticket for only $10 (a $9.95 saving).
- KnockerBall – Grab your most adventurous friends and get ready to battle them in a brand-new game. Take bumper cars a step further by wearing an inflatable ball and running into your friends in the exciting game of KnockerBall!
- Hookah Lounge - One and all are invited to experience our new hookah lounge where you can socialize with friends. We will have cigars, cigarettes and a variety of hookah flavors to choose from.
- Dire Wolf – Meet the fearsome Dire Wolf! These terrifying and wild animals are the ancestors to the living Timber wolves and were known to hunt animals as large as camels and horses and even co-existed with the much larger Saber-tooth Tiger!
- Heated Indoor Maze- Watch out! Horrifying creatures lurk in the shadows of the largest heated indoor maze in the Twin Cities. Book your room at Harmony’s best accommodations, Hotel 666, for spine tingling memories to last a lifetime.
- Howling Pines Woods Walk- Can you find your way out? As the Dark Woods surround you, a sense of dread fills your stomach with every turn. Filled with sounds that will bring your nerves beyond their limits and trust us, Mother Nature is not on your side.
- Club Scream – Your location for a howling good time, stop inside this heated tent featuring a dance floor, snack bar, Terror Tavern, souvenirs, games, contests and more!
- Zombie Paintball- Humanity has been compromised by the viral outbreak of the ZN2 disease. Recruit your bravest friends to save Terror Townfrom the apocalyptic spread of the afflicted.
- Zombie Paintball Target Range – Challenge your friends in this eerie graveyard setting. Hone your paintball skills in preparation to take on the horrors that go bump in the night.
- Schell’s Craft Brew Pub – Share this showcased selection of locally brewed craft beers with friends and family in one of the few safe havens left in the Dark Woods.
- Throne of Swords – Experience the ominous Throne of Swords for a photo opt you won’t soon forget.
- Hogtied Pub Crawl – This guided beer and bacon tasting will leave you squealing with fear! Includes 3 beers, a light-up glass, games, trivia and VIP entrance to the Maze at the end of the crawl.
- Running Dead 5k- Runners follow a path through the woods of terror, evading Zombies lurking throughout the course to make it to the finish. The 5k will include admission into the Trail of Terror, one free Woodchuck Cider and a T-shirt!
- Phantom’s Feast – An evening of magic and mystery that will terrify and delight you! Join Jim Cunningham for a Dark Carnival experience, four course meal and commemorative souvenir.
When: Select Fridays – Sundays October 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, & 30-31
Gates open 7:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday
Rain or shine!
Where: 12364 Chestnut Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55337
*Located seven miles South of Shakopee, MN on Hwy 169
Cost: General Admission……$19.95 Advance/online ....... $16.95 Free Parking!
*Discount tickets are available at Walgreens and Super America
*Advanced discount coupons available at participating Papa Murphy’s and Subway
Visit our website www.trailofterrorMN.com, call 952-445-7361 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact: Deb Schaber, Public Relations, 952-445-7361 or email@example.com