#1: The Summer Event Playlist
Inside information on the U.S. Bank Stadium public open house, Minneapolis Aquatennial, Minneapolis Open Streets, Minnesota Fringe Festival and Mummies: New Secrets from the Tombs.
- Co-hosts Jason DeRusha of WCCO TV and Kristen Montag from Meet Minneapolis.
- Jamie Hodgson of M Hospitality, to give all the inside details on the newly-announced food and beverage menu at the new U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Michele Kelm-Helgen, chair of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, to take listeners behind the scenes at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Leah Wong, vice president of events and marketing at the Minneapolis Downtown Council and Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District, to talk about Aquatennial highlights and other summer fun downtown.
- Phillip Trier, Twin Cities market president for U.S. Bank, to talk about U.S. Bank’s involvement in the new stadium and local community initiatives.
OPEN STREETS MINNEAPOLIS
East Lake: Sunday, July 24
Northeast: Sunday, August 7
Franklin: Sunday, August 21
West Broadway: Saturday, September 10
Nicollet: Sunday, September 18
University of Minnesota: Saturday, October 1