It’s winter and, in Minneapolis, that means outdoors adventure and cozy fun that’s filled with culture and cuisine. It also means it’s time to win one of the prizes from the Malibu Winter in Minneapolis Sweepstakes! This is Meet Minneapolis’ fourth annual Go Minneapolis sweepstakes and we are giving away:
- a two-year lease for a brand new, energy efficient 2016 Chevy Malibu Hybrid (currently on display at MCC) donated by Select Heartland Chevy Dealers.
- a Malibu Paddle Board from Silvercreek Paddle Company (currently on display at MVI)
- and exclusive Minneapolis experiences including:
- One-night stays at Loews Minneapolis,
- a $50 gift cards for The Freehouse
- four tickets to Ani DiFranco at First Avenue for Sunday, April 10
- Red Bull Crashed Ice VIP Package for two for Sunday, Feb. 27
Ten grand prize finalists will be randomly selected from all online and mail-in entries collected through 11:59 p.m. CDT, March 1, 2016. Each must attend a ceremony the morning of March 12 at the Twin Cities Auto Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
All information and official rules are available on.Go.Minneapolis.org. Entrants must reside in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota or Wisconsin. Online entrants may submit one contest entry per day, each day of the weeks of the contest.
In Minneapolis, we embrace the season. We fly kites at the Lake Harriet Kite Festival, play hockey at the U.S. Pond Hockey Championships and conquer the elements one ski at a time in the City of Lakes Loppet.
Minneapolis.org is the place to get ideas for all kinds of winter fun, including places like:
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Mystic Lake Casino
- Walker Art Center.
- Hilton Minneapolis
From winter itineraries and event listings to tips on where to spend Valentine’s Day, you’ll find all you need to know at Minneapolis.org!