With over 5,000 flights per day, Delta Air Lines is one of the most traveled and successful airline providers in America.
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport proudly provides passengers with the third largest Delta Air Lines hub in North America, with flights to over 120 different destinations—both domestic and international.
Two Delta Air Lines Sky Clubs are located in the MSP Airport, offering amenities like:
- Complimentary Snack
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Personalized Flight Assistance
- Productivity Tools
Delta Air Lines flights fly exclusively out of Terminal 1: Lindbergh, with directions on how to get there found here.
- Delta Air Lines flies all 10 of the busiest international routes from MSP, with Amsterdam as the highest- traveled flight (444,109 per year)
- Delta Air Lines ALSO flies all 10 of the busiest domestic routes from MSP.
- The farthest flight from MSP on a Delta Air Lines flight is to Tokyo, Japan.
- Delta Air Lines accounts for 80% of all MSP airline traffic.