- Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 9 am-4 pm; Sat.: 10 am-3 pm; Sun.: 1-4 pm
Completed in 1905, the Minnesota State Capitol is used by the Minnesota Governor, Supreme Court, Senate and House of Representatives. Designed by Cass Gilbert, who was known for his classical style and pioneering skyscrapers, the Capitol features the second-largest self-supporting marble dome in the world, works by important 19th and 20th century artists and battle flags from the Civil and Spanish-American Wars. While currently undergoing a three-year renovation, the Capitol remains open to visitors for daily tours. The Minnesota State Capitol is one of 26 historic sites and museums operated by the Minnesota Historical Society.
- 75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- St. Paul, Minnesota 55155
- Phone: 651.296.2881 or 651.
- Fax: (651) 297-1502
- Other (Business Attribute)