NEW HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE
TO DECK THE HALLS OF U.S. BANK STADIUM
Nov. 11 – 13
Minneapolis (June 20, 2016) --- Marketplace Events, producers of the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show, is launching a fun and festive event for all good girls and boys: the Minneapolis. Holiday Boutique. This shopping extravaganza will be held Friday, Nov. 11 through Sunday, Nov. 13 in the concourse of U.S. Bank Stadium (900 South 5th Street, Minneapolis). Holiday Boutique hours are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The Holiday Boutique will bring together exclusive, high-quality vendors that offer the latest styles, trends, jewelry, gifts, children’s items and gourmet foods. More than 200 exhibitors and an estimated 25,000 shoppers will join together to create the shopping event of the season and the perfect place to check off your gift list.
Show highlights will include:
- Christopher’s Favorite Finds featuring this year’s best of the best and must-have gifts as chosen by Twin Cities-based designer Christopher Straub (Lifetime’s “Project Runway”).
- The Festival of Trees - the lights and sparkle of uniquely decorated holiday trees and centerpieces will captivate shoppers as they enter Holiday Boutique. Donated by individuals, companies and civic groups, each item will be available for sale via a silent auction throughout the weekend. The Festival of Trees is organized by the Minneapolis Fire Department with 100% of the proceeds will benefit Coats for Kids.
- Girls Night Out on Friday, Nov. 11 from 5 – 9 p.m. Grab your girlfriends, its retail therapy time! Kick off the weekend with music, drinks, door prizes and, of course – shopping!
- Grab a drink, take a break, and re-energize in the Shopper Relaxation Lounges. Refreshed and renewed, you’ll be ready to hit the floor.
- Discover beautiful, custom-made gifts by local artisan designers. These unique, artist-inspired creations and artwork cannot be found anywhere else.
- A package check area will be provided to give shoppers a break from carrying bags of goodies around the show floor.
Tickets prices for adults are $10 online and $12 at the door; children 12 and under are free. To order tickets and learn the most up-to-date information, visit MinneapolisHolidayBoutique.com .
Follow us on Twitter @MPLSHolidayShow and find us on Facebook at facebook.com/HolidayBoutique.
Marketplace Events creates vibrant expositions connecting enthusiasts with experts, products and services in dynamic face-to-face environments. The company produces 46 shows annually in 23 markets including: 31 home shows in the US, 13 home shows in Canada and two Holiday Boutiques. The 46 events collectively attract 14,000 exhibitors, 1.5 million
attendees and another 1.5 million unique web visitors annually. From 12 offices, the 113-person staff produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading home shows in Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Minneapolis, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.—some of which have thrived in their markets for more than
75 years. www.marketplaceevents.com.
Contact: Molly Steinke, Nemer Fieger, 952-278-3142 or 612-309-1677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Brown, Nemer Fieger, 952-278-3107 or 952-240-4984, email@example.com