The third annual Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show will be held Friday, Jan. 25 through Sunday, Jan. 27 on the field of U.S. Bank Stadium. Show hours are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Sunday.
The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show is sure to inspire homeowners with specific home improvement projects in mind. The show will offer remodeling, interior design, sustainability, and home improvement presentations scattered throughout the show and more than 300 go-to resources and vendors.
The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show will feature nationally-known TV hosts on the Slumberland Furniture Main Stage, including:
- Kevin O’Connor – Since 2003, O’Connor has been the host of “This Old House” on PBS. The series follows remodeling projects of houses over a few weeks’ time. He’ll be presenting on the Slumberland Main Stage on Friday and Saturday.
- Jeff Devlin – Devlin has over 200 episodes of HGTV and DIY Network television shows under his “tool belt,” including “I Hate My Bath;” “Good, Better…Best,” “Spice Up My Kitchen,” “Ellen’s Design Challenge,” “Most Embarrassing Rooms,” and his current show “Stone House Revival.” Check him out on the Slumberland Main Stage on Friday and Saturday.
Show features will include:
- The Main Stage sponsored by Slumberland Furniture will offer presentations revolving around remodeling, interior design and home improvement. Attendees will get budget saving tips and education from local speakers and national celebrities.
- NEW: Your Bathroom, Your Way – Minnesota Rusco will design and create three different bathroom areas for display on the concourse. Consumers will have the chance guess which displays are at various price points and can sign up for giveaways.
- NEW: TRADE Secrets sponsored by NARI – A wealth of free information will be available to consumers as remodeling experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide advice. Bring your questions and learn how to getting your project started.
- NEW: Sustain-Able Alley – Explore our creative conservation corner of the field and learn how to make your home more eco-friendly. You’ll find a variety of services and products area for dedicated to making your home more sustainable.
- Upcycle Challenge – The Upcycle Challenge is returning to give show goers inspiration to bring to their homes using “Paint Over” as the theme. Reps from the Carver Junk Company will decorate and later auction off Adirondack chairs to benefit the Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
- You outta check out the Ottoman Empire, an area dedicated to the wonderful world of foot rests, will display uniquely decorated ottomans from 10 furniture partners.
- Take a break and grab a cocktail at the remodeling-themed Furniture and Things Bar.
Theme Days for the 2019 Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show include:
Friday, Jan. 25
Hero Day: All active military personnel, veterans, police officers, firefighters, EMTs, medical professionals and teachers get free admission with a valid ID.
Public Servant Day: Free admission for current government workers with valid employee ID.
NEW: Trade Day – Thanks to NARI, trade professionals from the home building and renovation industries or members of affiliated associations receive free admission with a valid ID (business card, association membership card or employee ID).
Sunday, Jan. 27
Senior Day – $3 discount for seniors age 55+ at the box office.
Ticket prices are $10 if purchased online and $12 at the door; $4 for children ages six – 12; children five and under are free. Tickets are available online at MinneapolisHomeandRemodelingShow.com or at the customer service area of participating Cub Foods and Menards.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit MinneapolisHomeAndRemodelingShow.com.
Metro Transit free ride passes – get to the show by bus or light rail with a free ride pass. Visit the show’s website to download your pass.
About Marketplace Events
Marketplace Events creates vibrant expositions connecting enthusiasts with experts, products and services in dynamic face-to-face environments. The company produces 42 consumer home shows in the US, 16 in Canada, and eight holiday shows. The 66 combined events, in 32 markets, attract 20,000 exhibitors, 1.8 million attendees and another 3 million unique web visitors annually. From 14 offices, the 150-person staff produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading shows in Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal—some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years. marketplaceevents.com