APRIL 22 RHONE WINE DINNER AT VINCENT A RESTAURANT FEATURES THE WINES OF GABRIELLE MEFFRE
IN DOWNTOWN MINNEAPOLIS
Porcini-Chestnut Risotto, Pan-Seared Norwegian Salmon, Raspberry Lambic Braised Wild Board Paired with Rhone Wines from France
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, April 2, 2015 -- The extraordinary wines of French Gabrielle Meffre Winery will be featured during an April 22 Rhone Wine Dinner at Vincent A Restaurant in downtown Minneapolis.
The evening will include a presentation by acclaimed wine tasting expert Veronique Torcolacci, head winemaker for Gabrielle Meffre, located in the southern Rhone Valley of France. The event at Vincent a Restaurant begins with passed hors doeuvres and wine at 6:00 pm, followed by a four-course dinner with wine pairings from Gabrielle Meffre Winery at 6:30 pm.
Vincent A Restaurants menu that night will include:
- Passed Hors dOeuvres served with La Chasse Cotes du Rhone Rosé.
- Porcini-Chestnut Risotto served with La Chasse Cotes du Rhone Blanc.
- Pan-Seared Norwegian Salmon with Roasted Beets, Kumquats, Hazelnut Praline and Red Wine Sauce, served with Gabrielle Meffre Cotes du Rhone St. Vincent.
- Raspberry Lambic Braised Wild Boar En Crepinette with Brussels Sprouts, Guanciale and Pickled Berries, served with Gabrielle Meffre Cotes du Rhone Village St. Mapalis.
- Dessert & Cheese Duo: Red Velvet Chocolate Cake with Cheese and Candied Tomatoes, served with Gabrielle Meffre Gigondas St. Catherine.
Price for this event is $90.00 per person, all inclusive. Reservations can be made by phone at 612-630-1189.
Vincent A Restaurant is located at 1100 Nicollet Avenue in downtown Minneapolis, across the street from Orchestra Hall. Valet parking will be available for the regular $6 fee. For reservations call 612-630-1189 or visit Vincent A Restaurant online: www.vincentarestaurant.com.