Reunion planning is tough, right?
Besides tracking down everyone’s emails and finding a day that works for everyone, you’ve got to actually plan what you’re going to do and where you will stay. In a city like Minneapolis that has so much to do, finding the right activity or place to stay can be tough. That’s why we’re here to help you.
Most people planning reunions don’t usually think of a convention and visitors bureau like Meet Minneapolis as a resource. They go through the countless, grueling hours of visiting multiple websites, trying to find the perfect place for their reunion. That’s their mistake, because what we can offer you, the person reading this right now, is something everyone else will miss out on.
We offer peace of mind. We offer stress-free planning. In short, we offer you our professional planning services. And it doesn’t cost you a thing.
Madison, our professional reunion planner, helps hundreds of people a year who are planning reunions just like you are. She can help you with:
- Securing bids for hotel accommodations
- Suggesting banquet facilities
- Recommending picnic sites
- Providing info on city tours and transportation
- Securing special discounts at area attractions, restaurants and shopping venues
Not only does Madison offer these services to everyone, but she tailors them to your specific type of reunions. She helps you plan for:
- Class Reunions
- Family Reunions
If you’re ready to take the stress out of planning your reunion and wow everyone in attendance, contact Madison today. To get you started, check out this free "Meet Minneapolis Planning Tips" sheet we made.
Planning a Military Reunion? Madison can help you with:
- Secure bids for hotel accommodations
- Suggest banquet facilities
- Recommend picnic sites
- Provide info on city tours and transportation
- Help secure special discounts at area attractions, restaurants and shopping venues