Kelber Catering specializes in creating menus to fit the uniqueness of your event. From grand receptions of 10,000 to intimate affairs or your everyday needs of concession retail services, Kelber Catering embraces the challenge of captivating your palate and exceeding your expectations. Our mission is to make your event run impeccably.
Dunn Bros. Cafe is located first-floor main lobby of the Minneapolis Convention Center. Owned and operated by Kelber Catering, the cafe is open daily 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. and offers coffee, fresh baked goods and sandwiches.
Food sampling permits and inspections are under the authority of the Minneapolis Health Department, Division of Environmental Health. It is the responsibility of Permittee to:
Obtain approval for sampling from the MCC and Kelber Catering
Fill out the “Event Food Sponsor Permit”
Collect completed “Short-Term Food Permit” applications and permit fees from each exhibitor planning to distribute food and/or beverage
Submit all applications and fees directly to the Minneapolis Development Review Office at least 10 business days prior to the event start date.
- Food vendors must comply to the Environmentally Acceptable Packaging Ordinance View PDF >>>
- Food and/or beverage samples may only be distributed directly from an exhibit booth, within the show floor exhibit space.
- Food and/or beverages samplings are limited to products manufactured, processed or distributed by the exhibiting company.
- The MCC offers hand washing stations and three-compartment sinks for rent.
- All items distributed are limited to SAMPLE SIZE:
Food portions are limited to 2 ounces
Non-alcoholic beverages are limited to 5 ounces
Alcoholic beverage samples are limited as follows:
Beer – 3 ounces
Wine – 1.5 ounces
Liqueur or Cordials – .75 ounce
Distilled Spirits – .50 ounce
Exhibitors who wish to distribute alcohol samples from their booth must contact Kelber Catering in advance for fees and regulations involved with sampling under Kelber Catering’s liquor license. Kelber Catering retains the right of final approval on the dispensing of beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages by exhibitors.