Creative City Market Submissions
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Creative City Market is looking for creators, makers, technologists, artists and art that reflect diverse communities and ways of thinking. We’re looking for original work, simple to complex, large and small, including but not limited to, homemade objects-of-interest, engineering one-offs, artisan/cultural crafts, one-of-a-kind inventions, hand-crafted furniture and more.
Here are some examples:
Handmade clothes, bags, glassware and jewelry
Custom 3D Printed Toys, decorative items and art
DIY dioramas, furniture, bikes, boats and birdhouses
In order participate, please fill out the form below. Please note the rules and requirements..
Rules & Requirements
- Submissions will be evaluated for inclusion based on originality, utility and artistic merit.
- All work must be original and the artist must be present for the duration of the event.
- Consideration will be given to individuals and collectives who want to participate, but whose principal activity and/or product isn't wholly original and/or hand-crafted. This includes everyone from traditional Dress-makers to Indie Filmmakers.
- It is understood that the selection process includes balancing the total number of accepted entries to reflect cross-cultural diversity, as well as ensuring a variety of a media types, for the purpose of presenting a unique experience.
- We ask that price points for your work fall within the range of $3 to $75.
- No sales or samples of food or beverage allowed - exceptions for packaged and canned goods may apply.
- If selected, there is a $20 exhibition fee due prior to the start of each event.
- No electricity is provided and no generators allowed. If you require power, you'll need to rely on battery-powered devices.
- Exhibition sites are 10'x10'.
- You must supply your own 10'x10' weighted canopy. No stakes allowed.
- An eight foot table and two chairs will be provided for each artist.
- If selected you will be notified via email and assigned a site on the Plaza.
7/2/15 for July 9th Market
7/30/15 for August 13th Market
8/27/15 for September 10th Market