FRIGHTMARES at BUCK HILL
10 Nights of Screams and Frights
Frightmares at Buck Hill returns for its fifth season and 10 freakishly frightening nights beginning on Friday, Oct. 11 and running through Sunday, Oct. 27. In addition to being home to ghosts and ghouls, Frightmares also features some of the areas best live entertainment along with a full service bar and restaurant.
For countless generations it has crouched, a brooding malevolence, dominating the landscape. Those who have tried to build on its land have died or gone mad.
Its soil is untilled. The twisting paths through its hollows are rarely tread and, then, only by the foolhardy, or desperate. The remnants of mans attempt to tame this haunted place are few, but a forbidding reminder of what lies just out of sight, in the shadows.
Come and visit, if you dare, Frightmares frightful attractions, including:
- New - Under Bellharm - The Bellharm Asylum has burned, but deep below ground madness survives.
Barely recognizable as human, generations of descendants of the original inmates still live in the crumbling, damp, and fetid netherworld of the asylums forgotten basement level.
- Nestled in a rustic hillside setting, the Orchard Manor Dead and Breakfast is a five bedroom, two-story Victorian charmer offering stained glass windows, preserved moldings, hardwood floors, and an exquisite fireplace in the formal dining room. Built in 1892, this house is a historical treasure, just waiting for the
- The Fright Factory The Deville Paint Manufacturing plant is closed. Management has disappeared, and the head office denies all responsibility for whatever
may have happened. Screams of victims of the toxic disaster can still be heard from within the factorys walls.
- The Haunted Hollow is the hunting ground of Rattlin Jack, a creature who is said to have grown in a single night from the dank gore-soaked earth of The Hollow. The details of that ghastly nightthe sacrificial magic, blood, and tormentare pure conjecture.
- The Magic Maniac Show featuring the Halls of Magic, as seen on NBCs Americas Got Talent.
Where: Frightmares at Buck Hill
15400 Buck Hill Road in Burnsville, Minn. (Just south of the Twin Cities on I-35W)
Dates: Fridays: October 11, 18, 25 (live music) Saturdays: October 12, 19, 26 (live music)
Thursdays: October 17, 24 (Student ID discount night) Sundays: October 20, 27
Times: Thursdays and Sundays, 7 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, 7 p.m. midnight
Ticket windows open at 7 p.m. and close at 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, 10 p.m. on Thursdays
and Sundays. The haunts will remain open until all guests have been through.
Tickets: Thursday, Friday & Saturday, $20 per person and $18 per person on Sunday
$4 off coupons will be available at participating SUBWAY® Restaurants and SuperAmerica locations.
Thursdays are Student ID night; present your Student ID to receive $4 off
Live Music: Every Friday and Saturday night Frightmares at Buck Hill will feature live music from some of the Twin Cities best bands. Acts set to perform at Frightmares at Buck Hill will include Subprime, Fool Fighters, Chili Peppers X, Free Fallin, Captain May I, Good for Gary, and The Killer Hayseeds.
# # #
Molly Mulvehill Steinke
Senior Media Relations Specialist
952 278 3142 direct
612 309 1677 mobile