CONTACT: Molly Mulvehill Steinke, Nemer Fieger, 952-278-3142 or 612-309-1677
SWING OUT TO THE
2013 MINNESOTA GOLF SHOW
Presented by 1500 ESPN
February 15 - 17 at the Minneapolis Convention Center
Minneapolis (February 9, 2013) --- The Minnesota Golf Show, the largest of its kind in the upper Midwest, will be held February 15 – 17, 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center (1301 Second Ave. So., Hall B). Golfers of all abilities can peruse the 12,000 sq. feet of golf-related products and services, demo the latest equipment, take a free 10-minute lesson from a PGA professional, book a golf vacation, and find great deals on clubs and apparel at over 100 exhibitors.
Tickets are available at the door and cost $12 for adults and free for kids 17 and under. Receive “happy hour” pricing on Friday after 4 p.m. when tickets will be only $6. Guests may receive a number of offers, deals and opportunities with paid admission, including:
- Up to 10 minutes of free instruction from Minnesota Section PGA teaching professionals
- The choice of a 1-year (12 issues) subscription to Golf Digest or a 1-year (33 issues) subscription to Golf World, both valued at $7.
- Register to receive eight free golf passes to eight courses courtesy of TwinCitiesGolf.com, including: Bristol Ridge, Creeks Bend, Kilkarney Hills, Lost Spur, Montgomery National, Oak Marsh, Rum River and Willow Creek.
- Sign up to win a 50” Toshiba LED TV with an Opti Shot home simulator in the Toshiba 19th Hole
- Free custom ball-fitting analysis provided by Bridgestone. The first 500 participants each day will receive a two-ball pack of custom-fit Bridgestone golf balls.
- Complimentary custom club fitting by 2nd Swing Golf. Book your appointment online.
Other events and attractions teeing up for this year’s Minnesota Golf Show, include:
- Indoor Driving Range – Take a swing at the latest in golf technology and equipment.
- 1500 ESPN Live broadcasts – Come out and listen to your favorite radio personalities during the station’s 23 hours of live broadcasting from the Show. Meet Joe Soucheray, Patrick Reusse, Judd Zulgad, Jeff Dubay, Phil Mackey and others. Check out the broadcast schedule online.
- $100,000 Putt Challenge presented by Golf Galaxy – For a small donation to The First Tee Foundation, you could win $100,000. Golf Galaxy will also be offering free putter fittings with their I-Ping Technology and five-minute swing analysis.
- DirecTV Demonstration Stage powered by Digital Media Plus – learn skills from some of the area’s best golf professionals including Chris Foley and Greg Schulze.
- myTalk107.1 Fashion Shows presented by Tee Times Magazine and hosted by myTalk’s Allison Kaplan and Alexis Thompson and Emily Engberg from KSTP’s “Twin Cities Live.” Check out the newest collections of golf apparel on Saturday at 2 p.m. and noon on Sunday.
- The First Tee Junior Golf Clinic – Reps from The First Tee will introduce kids ages 7 to 17 to the great game of golf on Saturday from 9 – 11 a.m. at the Driving Range.
- Toshiba 19th Hole presented by 5 Eyewitness News – Free Michelob Ultra samples on Friday and Saturday after 4 p.m. Relax with a beverage and watch PGA tournament action and classic golf movies.
HOURS: Friday, February 15 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (new, earlier opening time)
Saturday, February 16 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, February 17 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
On Twitter @MNGolfShow. Find us on Facebook at Minnesota Golf Show