Minneapolis (February 20, 2014) --- The 41st Annual Twin Cities Auto Show, presented by the Greater Metropolitan Automobile Dealers Association of Minnesota, Inc. (GMADA), will be held March
8 – 16, 2014 at the Minneapolis Convention Center (1301 Second Ave. So., Halls B, C, D & E).
Featuring an estimated $15,000,000 in new vehicles and exhibits, this is one of the largest Auto Shows in the nation and the largest consumer show in Minnesota. This year’s show will cover approximately
400,000 square feet blanketed by an estimated 450 new models representing 35 different makes of domestic and imported automobiles, trucks, and SUVs.
Popular attractions from years past will return, including:
* The popular and interactive “Camp Jeep” that takes guests on an obstacle course ride that covers over 30,000 square feet on the show floor;
* Luxury Lane featuring a million dollars’ worth of vehicles in one room;
* An expanded Green Room which showcases innovative hybrids and flex fuel vehicle
* Popular new models from Scion and Mazda will be made available for a “Ride & Drive” outside.
Additional Highlights for 2014:
* Celebrity appearances by Laura Marano, star of Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally” on March 15 and Minnesota Wild players Ryan Suter on March 12 and Keith Ballard and Ryan Cooke on March 14
(sponsored by Toyota); plus on-air radio personalities from Cities 97, K102, KFAN, KOOL 108 and NewsTalk AM 1130.
* Auto Industry Job Fair on Friday, March 14 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. This event is free and open to the public.
* On each Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., accredited safety experts will host free booster seat checks. Those interested may simply drive up directly outside the Convention Center on
Grant Street. A free ticket to the Auto Show will be offered to those who take part.
* A classic car display hosted by the Minnesota Street Rod Association.
* A Solar Vehicle presented by University of Minnesota students, during opening weekend.
* GoodwillCollection – bring items to the Show such as household goods, clothing, and coats for Goodwill and receive $2 off admission. Donations will be accepted every day of the Show except
Wednesday, March 12. No food products, please.
HOURS: Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 4 – 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
TICKETS: $10 for adults; $5 for youth ages 11 – 15; and children 10 and under are FREE
All tickets $5 on Wednesday, March 12
Visit our website to print out a $2 off coupon. Discount coupons are also available at participating new auto dealers in the metro area.